Terms & Conditions
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE AS WELL AS ALL TRANSACTIONS CONDUCTED THROUGH THE SITE.
- All content appearing on this website is the property of The Rustic Rack, LLC and The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC. Copyright 2020. All rights reserved. As a user, you are only authosized to view, copy, print, and/or distribute documents on this website with the permission from The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC. Any unauthorized use is a violation of the copyright laws. Text, images, and phrases cannot be stores, reproduced, or used for personal or commercial purposes.
- All brand product, service, logos, and process appearing on this website are trademarks of The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by The Rustic Rack, LLC/TheRustic Rack Boutique, LLC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property of The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
Use of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC and it's subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in it's discretion, including, without limitation, if The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC and it's subsidiaries.
- We believe your business is no one else's. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So we will protect the information you share with us. To protect your privacy, The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC follows principles in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines. We will not sell or give away your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, credit card information or any other information to anyone. We use state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users. We never keep credit cards on file and do not have access to them at any time. Our site and your information is protected with a Premium SSL certificate.
Shipping & Delivery
- The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC ships worldwide. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this website pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier. All domestic orders will be shipped standard first class or priority mail including tracking, via USPS, unless otherwise specified. International orders are shipped USPS Priority.
- Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details.
- Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique. LLC is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
- The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this website based on the applicable sales tax rate for the State of Georgia. This sales tax shall apply to the State of Georgia customers only.
- The content included in the website has been complied from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this website. The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the website or content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of the website or its content.
Purchasing & Canceling an Order
- You may purchase merchandise from this website by using one of the payment options listed. The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you.
- You may cancel your order provided that the order has not yet entered the shipping process. Log into your account by signing in and clicking on "My Account". Click "Order History" and find your order from the list that appears. Click on the expanded menu feature on the order line. If the order is marked as "shipped" (a tracking number will be provided), it cannot be canceled. If the order has not been shipped and you wish to cancel it, please call (770) 876-8776 between 10:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday through Saturday. We are closed on Sunday and major holidays.
- Guest Services is available between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm U.S. Eastern Time, Monday through Saturday. Closed on Sunday and major holidays. You may contact us at (770) 876-8776 or via e-mail at info@TheRusticRack.com
- Inventory: The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC strives to provide our customers with the most accurate, up-to-date information on our inventory status. Occasionally, items may be back ordered and could take several days to weeks to restock.
- Should you place an order which includes such item, you will be contacted by phone or email to notify you of the current availability of the item. Products with an "out of stock" status may or may not be restocked within a reasonable time. If this time is prolonged, we will eventually remove it from the store completely. Until then, assume that it will be restocked as soon as possible.
- Void where prohibited: Although the information on this website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations. The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this website is void where prohibited.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC with respect to this website. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC with respect to this website. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by The Rustic Rack, LLC/The Rustic Rack Boutique, LLC. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.